Effective Date: 12 July 2023
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, help you navigate between pages more efficiently, and generally improve your browsing experience.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our Website to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users and enhance the experience on our Website. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
3. Types of cookies used
The specific types of first and third-party cookies served through our Website and the purposes they perform are described in the table below:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
4. How can I control cookies?
5. Changes to this Policy
6. Contact us