SIA Licences – Cash & Valuables in Transit – How to get training

by SIA Site Admin // January 4

Training & qualifications – How to get training

The following awarding body is offering the national CVIT qualification called ‘Level 2 Award in Cash and Valuables in Transit’.


People wishing to attend training courses leading to a SIA recognised qualification should contact NOCN who will be able to provide names of training organisations offering the course. However, it is anticipated that large companies will conduct in-house training as an approved centre by NOCN. Only approved centres who wish to offer training to people other than their employees will be listed. A full list of approved centres can be obtained from the appropriate awarding body.

Training is expected to be available from January 2005.