SIA Licences – Cash & Valuables in Transit

by SIA Site Admin // February 4

This section gives all the information you need about Cash & Valuables in Transit.

Latest newsheading_arrow-2114279
Click here for the latest information and development relating to Cash & Valuables in Transit licensing.

Who needs a licence?heading_arrow-2114279
Check here to see if the job that you do means you will need a licence. This section also gives details of those working in security companies that will need a licence, even if they do not work as a security guard.

Part of getting a licence involves a criminal record check; this section explains how this works.

Training & qualificationsheading_arrow-2114279
You will need to show the SIA that you have the right skills to be a security guard. This means having relevant training and a qualification. This section explains the training and qualifications that you need.

Cost of a licenceheading_arrow-2114279
How much it will cost you to get a licence.

Getting a licenceheading_arrow-2114279
This section explains the process for getting a licence, and what you need to do.

This section describes how the national SIA licence will work, including the dates that licensing will start.

It will be the law to have an SIA licence. This section explains how we will ensure that people have a licence.