SIA Licences – Vehicle Immobilising – Criminality

by SIA Site Admin // December 5

Overseas / Armed Forces

If you have spent six months or more continuous service overseas with HM Armed Forces in the past five years you will need to produce an extract from your service personnel records covering that period. These can be obtained from the following addresses. The extract is liable to be verified at source.

Royal Navy 2SL-NPSEC-LAW 12 Room 224 Victory Building HM Naval Base Portsmouth PO1 3LS

Tel: 02392 727 321

Royal Marines Historic Records Office Royal Marines Room 038 Centurion Buildings Gosport Hants PO13 9XA

Tel: 02392 702126

Army Disclosure 1 MP 520 Army Personnel Centre 65 Brown Street Glasgow G2 8EX

Tel: 0141 224 3026

Gurkhas Gurkhas Support Wing MP 470 Army Personnel Centre Kentigern House 65 Brown Street Glasgow G2 8EX

Tel: 0141 224 3914

Royal Air Force PMA IM 1a (RAF) Room 5, Bldg 248A RAF Innsworth Gloucester GL3 1EZ

Tel: 01452 712612 Ext 8177