SIA – Sign up for information

by SIA Site Admin // February 14

Sign up for the latest information

If you work in the security industry as a vehicle immobiliser, door supervisor, security guard, key holder, event steward, cash in transit guard, private investigator or security consultant it will be your responsibility to make sure you have an SIA licence. It will also be your responsibility to arrange licences for those who work for you within those industries. We are currently rolling out door supervisor licences, however whatever sector of the industry you work in what you should do is sign up with us now so that we can keep you informed about the introduction of SIA licences in the all sectors and provide you with up to date information about what you need to apply for a licence.

If you purchase security services you will also need to give us your details so that we can then let you know what is happening within the industry and make sure you know of your obligations under the Private Security Industry Act 2001.

To sign up with us complete the sign up form, or telephone
08702 430 100.

We will keep your details and send you relevant information as it is released.

Click here to give us your details for information: